Online Family Mediator Certification
Distinguish Yourself as a Mediate.com Certified Online Family & Divorce Mediator!
See our Certified Online Mediators
Mediate.com is now offer a ground-breaking Online Family Mediator Certification Program. To meet expanding requests for online family and divorce mediation, Mediate.com and OnlineMediators.com have established a panel of Certified Online Family & Divorce Mediators.
Our new Online Family Mediator Certification Program is available to Mediate.com Certified Mediators and other comparably experienced mediators (100 hours of training and 200 hours of mediation experience.)
Mediate.com now offers our recorded 20-hour Mediating Online: Family and Divorce Mediation Course to satisfy the additional Mediate.com Certified Family Online Mediator training requirement.
Here is more information on how Mediate.com's Online Family Mediator Certification works:
- Mediate.com first ensures that our Certified Online Family Mediators are already trained and experienced in face-to-face mediation by requiring Mediate.com Mediator Certification or Senior Mediator status, or the equivalent (100 hours of training and 200 hours of mediation);
- We also require a 20-hour course in online family and divorce mediation;
- We further require complete professional information disclosure and transparency;
- Our Certified Online Family Mediators are also required to disclose their training and case experience.
- We also require the highest ethical standards and that a mediator's references are made available to participants; and
- Finally, we investigate complaints made against our Certified Online Family Mediators.
For Online Family Mediator Certification, we require our core 20-hour 'Mediating Online' Training and one hour of monthly online dispute resolution continuing education (which we provide). We make this ongoing continuing education available to you at no additional cost as part of our Online Family Mediator Certification Program (a one hour webinar each month - also available recorded).