Mediate.com Mediator Certification
For Premium Members:
Distinguish Yourself as a Mediate.com Certified Mediator
Participants and their advisors want mediators they can trust. You earn trust by conveying your professional reputation. Mediate.com Certification assists to confirm your reputation as a trusted mediator.
Here is how Mediate.com Certification works:
- Mediate.com first ensures that our Premium Member Certified Mediators are trained and experienced;
- We insist upon complete information disclosure;
- We require the highest ethical standards and that references are available; and
- We investigate complaints made against Mediate.com Certified Mediators.
Our core concept is that well-informed disputants can protect themselves!
The Mediate.com Mediator Certification Program requires Premium Members to disclose their training and case experience. Mediate.com requires at least 100 hours of mediation training and at least 200 hours of mediation case experience for our Premium Member Certified Mediators.
Finally, Mediate.com requires that our Certified Mediators:
- identify their professional organizations and affiliations;
- confirm whether or not they have active liability insurance; and
- verify at least 12 hours of annual mediation continuing education.
No mediator is asked to disclose any confidential information as part of the Mediate.com Certification Process.
To get the certification process started, order "Certification Review" now.