Mediate.com Face-to-Face Mediator Certification
Premium Members, Distinguish Yourself as a Mediate.com Certified Mediator!
Mediation participants select mediators that they trust. Mediate.com Certification is available to our Premium Members and confirms your reputation as a trusted mediator.
Here is how Mediate.com Certification works:
- Mediate.com ensures that a Certified Mediator is trained and experienced;
- A Certified Mediator must first join Mediate.com as a Premium Member.
- Mediate then insists upon complete information disclosure and transparency for a Certified Mediator;
- Mediate further requires the highest mediation ethical standards and that a mediator's references are made available; and
- Mediate investigates complaints made against any Mediate.com Certified Mediator.
Our core concept is that fully-informed disputants can protect themselves!
Our Mediator Certification Program requires that a Premium Member has at least 100 hours of mediation training and at least 200 hours of mediation case experience. Further, our Certified Mediators must disclose their training and case experience to consumers.
Mediate.com also requires that our Certified Mediators:
- identify professional organizations and affiliations;
- confirm whether or not they have active liability insurance; and
- verify at least 12 hours of annual mediation continuing education.
No mediator is asked to disclose any confidential information as part of the Mediate.com Certification Process.
To get the certification process started, order "Certification Review" now.