Sanjeev Ahuja focuses on:
- Relationship Management and Conflict Resolution
- Critical Observation, Analysis & bringing in a 'Fresh Perspective'
- Being a Facilitator / Enabler / Catalyst.
- Focus on Strategic Planning & Pre-emption (think thru')
- Balancing of Macro & Micro
He is a Certified Mediator, an ADR (Alternate Dispute Resolution) Professional and a Resolution Professional (under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Law 2016; IBC) helping stakeholders’ turnaround Stressed Assets. He is also an active Arbitrator and an Advisor for Strategic Planning to Promoters / Corporates.
He is a member of Management Committee of PHDCCI and the Chair of IBC Committee. He is on respective Committees of Insolvency Professional Agencies and contributes towards the efficacy and efficiency of the Profession of IBC. He is an Associate Member of CIArb UK and Arbitrator on Panel of DIAC/ICA/ICADR/IIAM/AICADR/SCOPE and is Joint Secy @ SCL, India. He is a Certified Mediator by ICADR and Empanelled Expert with IICA.
Contact Sanjeev Ahuja
Mediate.com Directory Listing