Click here to email
Law Office of Travis G. Maisel
Click for Full Website
20 North Clark Street, Suite 2300
Chicago, IL 60602
Description of Practice
In mediation, disputing parties save time and money by resolving the issue on their own. They are guided by a third-party neutral arbitrator and if they so choose, represented by an attorney. Additional experts can be brought in for consultation on serious legal matters. Mediation is one of the most effective and efficient ways to settle legal disputes in Chicago, IL. Contact Travis Maisel today at (312) 553-8642. He can help you, regardless of the stage of your dispute: whether you are ready to discuss settlement or you are just starting to look for an affordable yet cost effective alternative to litigation.
- Court-Certified mediator for the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois Major Case Civil Mediation Program and Chancery Mediation Program.
- Court approved mediator for the Circuit Court of Will County, Illinois
- Member of the commercial arbitration panel of the American Arbitration Association since 1985.
- Trained in the mediation of e-discovery disputes by the American College of e-Neutrals
- Completed 40 hour Mediation/Arbitration Training at Illinois State Bar Association in addition to attending numerous seminars on conducting mediations
- Participated in 100s of arbitrations as single arbitrator and as member of three man arbitration panels.
- Represented clients at 100s of mediations and arbitrations
- Pro-Bono mediator for the small claims court of the Circuit Court of Will County, Illinois
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor, June 1977
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, Illinois
– Bachelor of Arts Degree, Political Science, June 1974
Areas of Practice
- Business (1 mediated)
- Civil (general) (20 mediated)
- Landlord - Tenant (20 mediated)
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury (7 mediated)
- Professional Fees
- Mediating Lawyer
- Online Mediator
- Online Arbitrator