Click here to email
Click for Full Website
501 W Broadway #800
San Diego, CA 92101
Description of Practice
Construction: Project management for multimillion dollar properties, defects in class action cases, claims of defective construction, mechanic's liens, depreciation factor dispute, property damages from other construction sites, staging property for realtor relations.
Business: Small claims and unlimited matters that otherwise be litigated, neutral mediation in a workplace, HR department (high conflict personnel), contract negotiations, family owned/sibling dispute.
Family Disputes: Divorce, co-parenting plans (short/long-term), existing order or modification, elder care, parent/ teen, post/pre-nuptial agreement, domestic partnership.
Healthcare: Neutral mediation in board meetings (staff and physicians), HR department, malpractice (dental/medical), hospital/insurance provider, caregiver misconduct. School/University Conflicts: Academic integrity standards, allegations of academic Misconduct/dispute in disciplinary actions, resolve grievances filed by student/teacher or professor.
Insurance Mediation: Disputes between insured and insurer, all levels of loss/total loss.
- 8 Hour program 2014 North County Lifeline Training Community mediation and catastrophic loss
- 32 Hour program and certificate 2012 National Conflict Resolution Center
- 42 Hour program and certificate 2010 Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute Dispute Resolution
- In addition, San Diego County Bar Association ADR Section 2016-17 board member ADR Educational Collaborations seminar/webinars was conducted for training education once a month.
- San Diego Bar Association ADR Section Educational Collaborations seminar/webinars 2016 - 2017
- North County Lifeline Community mediation and catastrophic loss Mediation 2014
- National Conflict Resolution Center Mediation 2012
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution 2010
- Western Sierra School of Law, J.D. 2007
- National University, Legal Studies B.A. 1998
- UCLA, the PAC for Undergraduate Advancement, Political Science and Psychology 1989
|2014||NCL||Catastrophic loss 8Hrs|
|2010||Pepperdine University School of Law||Litigated Cases 42Hrs|
$500 cancelation fee for schedule mediation per party.
Servicing San Diego, Los Angeles, and other counties in the state of California (with reimbursement of reasonable travel costs).
Outstanding service to the San Diego Superior Court North County division as a mediator 2012
Dedication and commitment as a mediator to the Superior Court of the state of California County of SD 2014
Outstanding service to the San Diego Superior Court North County division as a mediator 2015 & 2016
Areas of Practice
- Adult Family
- Civil (general)
- Cross Cultural
- Divorce (all issues)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Eminent Domain
- Faith Based
- Health Care
- Land Use
- Landlord - Tenant (100 mediated)
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Non Profits
- Nursing Home
- Online Mediation
- Personal Injury
- Pet Mediation
- Professional Fees
- Real Estate
- Sexual Harrassment
- Small Claims
- Special Education
- Victim - Offender
- Workers Comp
- Mediation Consultant
- Conflict Coach
- Collaborative Professional
- Online Mediator