Click here to email
The Virtual Divorce
Click for Full Website
Virtual Family Law Mediation & Coaching
All California Counties
Description of Practice
- How much it's going to cost to finish your case?
- How much time you'll have to take off work to meet with attorneys?
- All the confusing court processes and forms?
- Is there a way we can do this where we don't have to be in the same room together?
- How much time you're going to have your kids when the process is all over?
- Whether you can afford to pay child/spousal support or whether you can afford to live on what you're going to receive?
It doesn't have to be this stressful. The Virtual Divorce System can help you through the process.
Imagine a divorce where:
- You feel in control, not overwhelmed
- You don't have to take time off work
- You can go through the process from the comfort of your home or...anywhere
- You never have to worry about filling out legal forms
- You feel free to come up with agreements that work for your family because you understand how they are going to affect your (and your children's) lives.
I'm an experienced California Family Law Attorney-Mediator who is devoted to reducing the stress of a divorce or separation.
I'll answer your questions, fill out your legal forms and, most important, work with you and your spouse or partner together ONLINE to craft an agreement that works for your unique family, all from the comfort of your own home and during convenient EVENING and WEEKEND hours.
I will also keep your costs transparent so you don't experience runaway attorney fees.
- 20+ years as Supervising Attorney, Family Law Self-Help Center, Santa Clara County Superior Court
- Statewide Presenter at Statewide legal conferences on family law and legal technology issues
CDR Associates, Mediation Training, Boulder, CO
Juris Doctor, Lincoln Law School, San Jose
B.S.Engineering - Computer Science - University of Florida
Affordable package prices vary depending on case complexity. I will recommend a package based on your circumstances (children/no children, how much you own and owe, level of conflict). The one thing I can't control for is how long you may disagree. You can purchase additional mediation time beyond the Package price and all costs will be transparent.
If you agree, you won't have to go to Court.
LGBTQ-friendly Open/Poly relationship-friendly
Areas of Practice
- Divorce (all issues)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Family (10,000 mediated)
- Mediating Lawyer
- Conflict Coach
- Online Mediator