Click here to email
Center for Community Dialogue & Training
Click for Full Website
5049 E Broadway Blvd, Suite 125
Tucson, AZ 85711
5203231708 x 124
Description of Practice
1. Community Forums and Community Dialogue – Center staff and trained volunteers expertly facilitate dialogue processes for large community forums and small topic-centered groups, empowering respectful and productive discussions in which all voices are heard.
2. Community Mediation – Highly skilled, trained and certified volunteer community mediators conduct confidential mediation processes in which they help disputing parties communicate and design their own solutions – safely, with respect, and without going to court.
3. Training for individuals, families, and professionals – Gain and enhance skills in conflict management, conflict resolution, dialogue facilitation, effective communication, and running productive meetings.
4. Strategic Planning and Consulting – Center staff use highly interactive methods that fully engage all members of an organization, board of directors, department, coalition, or special project to set priorities, focus energy, allocate resources, identify obstacles, and determine achievable actions. View the current training schedule at ourfamilyservices.org/training
Areas of Practice
- Mediation Trainer
- Conflict Coach
- Online Mediator
- Advanced Mediation Trainer
- Strategic Planning