Click here to email
Click for Full Website
Barsha Heights, Warsan bldg. Office 503
Mississauga, ON L5R 2N8
Description of Practice
CEO/Chairman of Almarsat Project Development (APD) & Canada Quality Expert (CQE). With over Thirty-Three years success as a Civil Engineer in Transport, Land, Sea Ports & Airports on world landmark construction projects with international proficiency in Construction Management, Feasibility Study Projects, Alternative Dispute Resolution, International Arbitration, Quantum Claim Preparation & Time Delay Dispute Analysis.
- 2008-2013 - LACASA (Dubai, UAE)
Corporate Director - COO : In Asia, Africa, MENA Region (Libya, Sudan, Qatar, KSA & UAE) & African States.
Contracts & Senior Project Director : Leading until S 2010 projects supervision for over 30 projects in Dubai.
- 1989-2007 – DUTCO BALFOUR BEATTY (Dubai, UAE)
Projects / QHES Group Manager
- 2004-2007 – QA/QC at Dutco Balfour Beatty and Consolidated Contractors International Company (DBB/AG & CCC) Manager leading 198 QA/QC @ Dubai Mall, Dubai Royal Air Wing and Atlantis Hotel.
- 1998-2003- Project Director and Client Representative, floating Restaurant Jebel Ali Hotel & Client Representative for Emirates Aviation Services. QA-QC Manager for 33 water Dams Projects in UAE.
- 1993-2003 - Chief Engineer for the Design and Build of the Airport New Duty-Free offices and the Dubai Air- show 1997, Project Manager, Dubai Ports, and Airport, highways, Marine works in Dubai.
- 1989-1994 - Project Engineer and Chief Engineer for the construction of Dubai Duty Free, MINHAD Airbase, Al Maktoum Bridges, the development of Jebel Ali Ports works/Substructure & Rehabilitation works of Port of Jebel Ali, Sheikh Mohamed Island & Shindaga underwater Tunnel.
- 1984-1989 – J&P OVERSEAS LTD (Cyprus, Oman & UAE) Deputy Project Manager : for Infrastructure Roadwork SOHAR-OMAN, Engineer for Aerodrome Pavements & Roads, Al-Dhafra-Airbase-UAE. Site Engineer for the construction of Nicosia-Limassol Highway.
2008-2018 – Completed over 850 cases as Expert & Adjudicator, over 42 cases as an Arbitrator, out of 7 as Chairman & 1st EMAC case at 2018.
- 2018 : LLMMaster of Law ( Dispute Resolution) – Kings College of Aberdeen, UK
- 1998-2001 : Master of Business Administration – City University, USA
- 2000 : Management of Information System City University, USA
- 1985 : Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering – New England College, N.H., USA
|OCTOBER 26-27, 2017||INTERNATIONAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION ACADEMY - BEIJING CHINA||INTERNATIONAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION MASTER CLASS - MODULE 3: CEDR MEDIATION TRAINING|
|AUGUST 21-25, 2017||Leiden School of Law & The Permanent Court of Arbitration||INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION TRAINING COURSE|
|MARCH 17, 2019||American University in Dubai||Case Study and Lessons Learned in Arbitration|
Areas of Practice
- Mediation Consultant
- Online Mediator
- Online Arbitrator
References available upon request.
This dispute resolution professional keeps professional liability insurance.
AttachmentsADR -عربية محمدجمال شيخوني 2020.pdf
ADR Jamal ChaykhouniI Q2-2020.pdf
CV ADR Jamal ChaykhouniI March 2019.pdf