Gina D. Weatherup
Click here to email
Click for Full Website
280 Sunset Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20170
Description of Practice
- Partnering with HR to handle the intransigent conflicts whose effects they see rippling throughout departments (or an entire workplace);
- And, helping triage problems between co-leaders who no longer see eye-to-eye - and may not be able to stand even being in the same room together.
What makes me stand out? When it comes to mediation, I only do workplace - and my other work focuses on helping leaders build happier workplaces. Give me a call today: 703-951-6647. Solving problems should never wait.
What can you expect if we work together? As a trained professional mediator, I use a facilitative process to allow all parties to speak their own truths, with the common goal of coming up with your own solution - one all parties can stick to.
Choosing a mediator is about a lot of things. Beyond recognizing the need for professional help to resolve a conflict, you also need to consider:
- Accessibility - mediation can be done at your office, at mine, or online - we offer all three options.
- Personality & Experience - you really need to talk with the mediator you plan to hire to understand the process and get a feel for what it would be like to work with this person. That’s why we do free phone consultations for all parties before any costs are incurred.
|2/27-3/2 2018||Tracey Pilkerton Cairnie and James Q. Pope||Mediation Skills and Practice, 30 hours|
|4/23-24, 2018||James Meditz and Catherine Baker Wingfield||Mediation Practicum|
Areas of Practice
- Non Profits
- Sexual Harrassment
- Communication Skills Trainer
- Mediation Consultant
- Staff Developer
- Strategic Planning
- Online Mediator