Gail H. Goodman
Click here to email
Click for Full Website
New York, NY 10025
Description of Practice
Talking Alternatives is a family mediation firm specializing in Elder and Adult Family, Adult Family, and Parent/Teen Mediation. The principals, Gail H. Goodman and Ruth Weinreb, have years of experience working in the courts and with families. We help people resolve their conflicts through a facilitated process, saving money and time, and enabling them to restore their relationships.
For the last several years, we have worked in the courts in Manhattan and Westchester counties, and served as mediators with families through Family Services of Westchester, in addition to working with our private clients.
- B.A. Sociology, George Washington University
- M.A. Criminal Justice, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Certificate in Planning, Northeastern University
- Certificate in Mediation and Conflict Resolution, NYU
- Certificate in Mediation, CLUSTER, Inc.(NYS Unified Court System)
- Certificate in Elder Mediation, Elder Solutions
- Certificate in Restorative Practices, IILP
Talking Alternatives uses a non-directive, facilitative approach to resolving conflicts.
The fee structure varies depending upon the type of dispute and the hours necessary for each session. All fees are discussed at intake.
Areas of Practice
- Adult Family
- Non Profits
- Mediation Consultant
- Conflict Coach
- Online Mediator