Click here to email
Click for Full Website
10 Church Ave SE
Roanoke, VA 24011-2120
Description of Practice
From here, she went on to receive a J.D. from Liberty University School of Law in Lynchburg, Virginia. After working abroad in London, UK – where she also completed a post-graduate program at the London School of Economics and Political Science – she returned to Roanoke and founded Lugar Law PC in 2015.
Attorney Lugar strongly believes in providing her clients with the highest level of service. This is why, in addition to providing strong legal help, she responds as quickly as possible to phone calls and emails. She always has an eye on her clients’ cases, and takes the steps necessary to ensure that she is available to answer any questions you may have.
She started the firm out of a desire to provide the community with experienced legal knowledge, and to ensure that people making their way through the legal system are treated with the highest level of respect.
- Copenhaver, Ellett & Derrico, Associate, 2013 – 2015
- Bank of England, Associate, 2009 – 2013
- Kurdish Human Rights Project, Legal Intern, 2008 – 2009
- London School of Economics and Politics, Post Graduate, 2009
- Cambridge, Advanced Work Study Certificate, 2008
- Liberty University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2008
- Tiffin University, Bachelor of Science, 2005
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers Comp
- Mediating Lawyer
- Collaborative Professional