Angela I. Green, Esq
Click here to email
CT Mediation Center
Click for Full Website
427 Naubuc Ave, Suite 101, Glastonbury, CT
Glastonbury, West Hartford, Windsor
Glastonbury,W.Hartford,Windsor, CT 06033
Description of Practice
With offices in Glastonbury and West Hartford/Farmington, Connecticut Mediation Center is a mediation firm offering divorcing couples or parties in conflict the services of Divorce Mediation, Divorce Co-Mediation and Collaborative Divorce. All the services offered by the Connecticut Mediation Center are Mediation and Collaboration based services.
Clark University, 1992
Western New England College School of Law, 2001
Mediation Program, Qunnipiac University, School of Law, 2009
Ongoing Advance Mediation Skills and Family Law Practice.
After 10 years of family litigation practice, Attorney Green devotes her practice solely to divorce mediation, collaborative divorce and mediation to stay married.
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution Law Sections
- Member, Hartford County Bar Family Law Section
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, New England Alternative Dispute Resolution Association
- Acting for Children as a Court Appointed Guardian at Litem Attorney
- Special Master, Hartford Judicial District Court
- Member of Connecticut Council for Divorce Mediation
- Attorney Mediator for Connecticut Bar Association Resolution of Legal Fee Disputes Program
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Areas of Practice
- Adult Family (100 mediated)
- Divorce (all issues) (1,000 mediated)
- Divorce (parenting) (1,000 mediated)
- Family (1,000 mediated)
- Online Mediation (50 mediated)
- Conflict Coach
- Mediating Lawyer
- Collaborative Professional
- Online Mediator
- Parenting Coordinator
References available upon request.
This dispute resolution professional keeps liability insurance.
Attachmentsfaqs_about_mediation_to_stay_married_by Angela I. Green.pdf
How to maintain a strong relationship with your children after divorce or separation.txt
The Psychological Stages of Divorce.pdf