Click here to email
Stebbins Optimal Solutions (SOS)
Description of Practice
The SOS trademarked processes support you in:
1. Mediation of property related disputes, natural resources issues, and environmental issues to reduce need of costly litigation;
2. Facilitation process based on effective research and experience;
3. Project management systems to keep on track and eliminate inefficiencies wherever possible.
* Over 100 hours of mediation for property related conflicts, including extensive online mediation with certification through N2N Mediation and Mediate.Com;
* Natural resources mediation, management, and facilitation with full time and contract work for Federal & Local Governments, Private Forest, Private/Public Utilities throughout Oregon, Washington, and Northern California (for a list of specific references contact SOS).
* Natural resources mediation, management, and facilitation for full time and contract work for Federal & Local Governments, private Forest, private/public Utilities throughout Oregon, Washington, and Northern California (for a list of specific references contact SOS).
* Over 100 hours of experience as volunteer mediator for Small Claims, property disputes, and landlord/tenant disputes within western Oregon counties
|2007||Dr. Gregg Walker||Environmental Conflict Resolution, 64 hours|
|2011||Dr. Todd Jarvis||Conflict & Transformation, 30 hours|
|2020||Heather Wright||N2N Basic Mediation, 40 hours|
|2021||Heather Wright||Small Claims Online Mediation, 6 hours|
A voluntary and confidential process for complicated disputes, where parties come together, sit down and talk about ways to resolve through a formalized meeting process utilized that complies with State rules regarding mediation, and uses the proprietary SOS process. There is a commitment by parties to share relevant information, listen to all points of view, and to be willing to explore creative solutions as a resolution to the issues hopefully resulting in a signed agreement.
Multi-stakeholder engagement and meeting coordination;
Commitment to a collaborative process tailored for each project;
Consistent documentation to create mutually agreed actions.
Areas of Practice
- Agriculture & Ranching
- Boundary Disputes
- Land Use
- Landlord - Tenant
- Natural Resources
- Neighbor to Neighbor
- Online Mediation
- Real Estate
- Online Mediator
- Mediation Consultant
- Strategic Planning
- Communication Skills Trainer
- Systems Designer
References available upon request.
This dispute resolution professional keeps professional liability insurance.
AttachmentsSOS_Overview of Services_2020.pdf