Click here to email
ADR Services, Inc.
Click for Full Website
1900 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Description of Practice
Mr. Ameli has extensive experience in the resolution of disputes in the areas of general business, contracts, personal injury matters; real estate matters, and; employment matters.
Mr. Ameli uses his perception and experience from both sides of the bench to bring the reality of the case to eyes of the parties. With a patient and honest attitude, Mr. Ameli easily gains the trust of the parties so that he can effectively mediate and ultimately resolve the matter at hand. He also has a particular insight into cross-cultural issues which makes him more capable than most in handling matters that have reached cultural barriers.
People have said that “When he says something, it carries more value or weight than any typical lawyer.”
Mr. Ameli was the Chair of the Conflict Resolution Section with the Beverly Hills Bar Association, as well as the Peace and Conflict Resolution Committee of Rotary International.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics, University of California at Berkeley
- Master of Arts Degree in Economics, University of Southern California
- Juris Doctorate Degree, University of West Los Angeles
- Various Courses in Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Pepperdine University and Harvard University
Areas of Practice
- Accidents (500 mediated)
- Business (200 mediated)
- Civil (general) (200 mediated)
- Commercial (200 mediated)
- Contracts (100 mediated)
- Cross Cultural (350 mediated)
- Employment (25 mediated)
- Personal Injury (500 mediated)
- Real Estate (100 mediated)
- Advanced Mediation Trainer
- Mediation Trainer
- Mediating Lawyer
This dispute resolution professional keeps liability insurance.
AttachmentsLADJ Article (DJ-4-6-18).pdf