Click here to email
Soul Care Ministry LLC
Click for Full Website
5635 Cliff Cave Crossing
St. Louis, MO 63129
Description of Practice
- Missouri Supreme Court rule 17 compliant 16 hours of training Through St. Louis University School of Law
- Missouri Supreme Court Rule 88 compliant 24 hours of training
- Peace Maker Ministry Conflict coaching training 20 hours and Mediation training 20 hours
- Just completed Domestic Violence dispute in the Christian Community training through Dr. Nancy Murphy Director of Northwest Family Life Learning and Counseling Center Adjunct Professor at the Seattle School of Theology and Psychology 10 hours of online training.
- 15 hours of training at two Association of Missouri Mediators annual conference.
Church staff/ voluntary consulting on age related issue with youth group encounter.
Conflict coach for over 100 couples over 4 years in a pre-marriage preparation process at my Church.
"Kitchen Table Mediation" for 20 married couples over 4 years resolving disagreements before they morphed into toxic arguments that slide quickly into conflict.
In a more secular setting, I will seek common ground discovery and point of compromise as the basis to find resolve.
Much of my work which was on a part time basis in the faith based community. This work is done as a service of the church. other times I use a free will offering approach.
Areas of Practice
- Congregational (5 mediated)
- Marital Mediation (100 mediated)
- Communication Skills Trainer
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediation Trainer
- Conflict Coach