Click here to email
Lawhon Law & Mediation, P.C.
Click for Full Website
870 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Description of Practice
Our Family Law Mediation Team is made up of three full-time attorney-mediators in addition to our administrative staff. We have offices in San Francisco, San Rafael and Lafayette. Our three attorney-mediators also serve as Settlement Conference Masters for the San Francisco Unified Family Law Courts and Paula serves on the Marin County Bench Bar Settlement Conference panel.
Paula was admitted to the California bar in December 1999. She received her law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1999, graduating as a Public Interest Scholar and with a Public Interest Concentration. She received her Bachelor's degree in Criminology, Law and Society from the School of Social Ecology at the University of California, Irvine in 1996, graduating cum laude and phi beta kappa.
- Community Boards, San Francisco, "The Basics of Mediation"
- University of California, Berkeley, "Commercial Mediation & Conflict Resolution"
- Northern California Mediation Center, "Civil and Family Law Mediation"
- San Francisco Superior Court Family Law Self-Help, "FLASH Mediation"
- San Francisco Bar Association, Mediation Section ongoing seminars
University of California, Irvine, B.A., cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1996
Hastings College of the Law, University of California, J.D., Public Interest Scholar, 1999
Areas of Practice
- Divorce (all issues) (1,000 mediated)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Marital Mediation
- Advanced Mediation Trainer
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediation Trainer
- Mediating Lawyer
- Collaborative Professional