Lisa S. Cameron
Click here to email
Maryland REALTORS Mediation Program
Click for Full Website
147 East Main Street
P.O. Box 686
Elkton, MD 21922-0686
Description of Practice
Maryland REALTORS® Mediation Program
WHY DOES YOUR SALES AGREEMENT INCLUDE MEDIATION?
- MEDIATION IS CONSUMER FRIENDLY!
- Mediation is easier, faster and less expensive than litigation.
- Mediation is non-adversarial.
- A Mediator does not pass judgment.
- A Mediator serves to help the parties open communication, identify their differences and reach agreement on how to resolve their differences.
- A Mediator assists disputing parties in reaching a mutually acceptable solution to everyone's satisfaction.
- In mediation, when an agreement is reached, a written agreement (Memorandum of Understanding) is developed which outlines the terms of the settlement.
- If the parties cannot reach a mutually agreeable settlement through mediation, they are free to arbitrate or litigate their dispute as if the mediation never took place.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate (5,000 mediated)
- Systems Designer
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediation Trainer
- Conflict Coach
- Strategic Planning
This dispute resolution professional keeps liability insurance.
Attachments2014-2015 Consumer Guide Booklet.pdf
2014-2015 RQP FORMS.pdf