Divorce & custody, real estate, custody evaluations,general business disputes,interpersonal conflicts, workplace,,and divorce & custody. Conflict management training and mediation Training
A real estate broker 31 yrs, owner, mgr., trainer, public speaker.
Training provider: conflict in the workplace, basic mediation training and mediation skill practice/refreshers.
- Barbara Fenster Mediation and Training Since 2000
Private practice: Extensive experience in real estate, divorce,
custody, business and personal disputes. Also provides mediation
training for companies and associations. Online mediation offered.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Program – Nevada Real Estate Division Since 2013
- Nevada Dependency Mediation Program 2012 to 2013
- Nevada Supreme Court Foreclosure Mediation Program 2009 to 2016
- Eighth Judicial District Court Annexed Mediation Program Since 2005
- Clark County Neighborhood Justice Center 2001 to 2015
- Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® 1993 to 2015
Certified Mediation Trainer
- Mediator Training Institute (MTI) Since 2002
Present courses focusing on conflict resolution in
the workplace as well as 40-hour mediation training.
- National Association of REALTORS® Since 2001
Arbitrator, Professional Standards Committee
- Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS 1984 to 2015
Chair arbitration panels and ethics panels for disputes
between REALTORS® or members of the public.
A comfortable facilitative style, sometimes transformative style. Can be eval in some cases.Facilitate parties in their own evaluation of best alternative.I am a believer in the potential of the process of mediation to see another point of view, and make a fresh choice about the dilemma.Result is often a more satisfying position/choice.
Areas Of Practice
- Divorce (all issues)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord - Tenant
- Online Mediation
- Real Estate
- Communication Skills Trainer
- Conflict Coach
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediation Trainer
- Systems Designer
Fees and Provisos