Senior MediatorThis mediator has at least 100 hours of mediation training, 500 hours of mediation experience, agrees to take part in at least 12 hours per year of continuing mediation education, and subscribes to Mediate.com's required standards of mediation practice.
We dedicate ourselves to the resolution of family disputes. Our belief is that having the conversation together will empower you to make decisions that are in the best interest of yourself and your family. Getting divorced or resolving any conflict is a joint problem, not a battle that you must win. It is through working together and understanding all sides that you will reduce emotional and financial costs and achieve an agreement that works for all.
Areas Of Practice
- Adult Family
- Cross Cultural
- Divorce (all issues)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Landlord - Tenant
- Marital Mediation
- NYSCDM - NY St. Council on Div. Mediation
- ACR - Assoc. for Conflict Resolution
- NYDRA - NY State DR Association
- FAMILY AND DIVORCE MEDIATION COUNCIL OF GREATER NEW YORK
- APFM - Acad. of Professional Family Mediators