Senior MediatorThis mediator has at least 100 hours of mediation training, 500 hours of mediation experience, agrees to take part in at least 12 hours per year of continuing mediation education, and subscribes to Mediate.com's required standards of mediation practice.
Maryland REALTORS® Mediation Program
WHY DOES YOUR SALES AGREEMENT INCLUDE MEDIATION?
- MEDIATION IS CONSUMER FRIENDLY!
- Mediation is easier, faster and less expensive than litigation.
- Mediation is non-adversarial.
- A Mediator does not pass judgment.
- A Mediator serves to help the parties open communication, identify their differences and reach agreement on how to resolve their differences.
- A Mediator assists disputing parties in reaching a mutually acceptable solution to everyone’s satisfaction.
- In mediation, when an agreement is reached, a written agreement (Memorandum of Understanding) is developed which outlines the terms of the settlement.
- If the parties cannot reach a mutually agreeable settlement through mediation, they are free to arbitrate or litigate their dispute as if the mediation never took place.
QUESTIONS? JUST GIVE THE OMBUDSMAN A CALL @ 1-888-412-6740
- Systems Designer
- Strategic Planning
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediation Trainer
- Conflict Coach
- ABA DR - ABA Section of DR
- ACR - Assoc. for Conflict Resolution
- ACR AWP - ACR Adv. Workplace Practioner