The Mediate.com Podcast, hosted by mediator Veronica Cravener, covers everything in the world of mediation: Episode 14 focuses on: What Mediators Should Know About Conflict with Cinnie Noble.
n this episode, Cinnie Noble–founder of CINERGY® Coaching–discusses conflict management coaching. Episode highlights include:
– An overview of the one-on-one process of conflict management coaching
– When and how conflict management coaching can be used
– The importance of distinguishing between the skills and competencies required for conflict management coaching versus mediation
– An introduction to The CINERGY® model of conflict management coaching
– A brief discussion of “the (not so) merry-go-round of conflict”
I know we’ve only just begun 2021, but so far my favorite mediation book I've read this year is Evolution of a Field: Personal Histories in Conflict Resolution edited by...By Colin Rule