This video is presented as part of Mediate.com’s 25th Anniversary Conference at www.mediate.com/Mediation2020.
Access all Colin Rule videos here.
This is the complete interview with Ebay/PayPal dispute resolution director Colin Rule as part of Mediate.com's "The Mediators: Views from the Eye of the Storm" Series.
Thomas Jefferson is quoted as saying, "Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%" " (circa 1801-1809)....By Clayton Gilman
Anyone who has ever worked a 12-Step program knows the grueling process of the 4th Step Personal Inventory. This involves setting to paper a list of all those for whom...By Kerri Moon