Arbitrator / Mediator
800 Wilshire Blvd., Twelfth Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Trial and Appellate Attorney, U.S. Justice Department Civil Rights Division
- Federal Prosecutor in Los Angeles
- Litigation Partner in Two National Law Firms
- Judge Pro Tem, Los Angeles County Superior Court
- Diverse Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice
Business Conflicts, Civil and Criminal Environmental Matters,
Civil and Criminal Fraud Investigations, Civil and Criminal
Healthcare Matters, Civil and Criminal Litigation, Civil Rights, Construction and Construction Defect Disputes, Employment, Entertainment, Government Contracts, Healthcare,
International Commercial Disputes, Professional Liability,
Real Estate, Whistleblower Cases.
Charles Pereyra-Suarez has handled a broad range of civil and criminal matters during more than four decades of practice. Mr. Pereyra-Suarez's experience includes complex business litigation, white collar criminal defense, real estate, employment, healthcare, environmental, antitrust, civil rights and First Amendment representation. He is active as a mediator and arbitrator of various litigation and business disputes. Mr. Pereyra-Suarez has received extensive dispute resolution training, and he has mediated and arbitrated cases in many subject areas.