Conflict Management Blog by Cinnie Noble
Adapted from the original article of the author published in the IAC Voice, Volume 4, Issue 109, August 2015
Oh my goodness, another year has passed and I would like to wish you all the very best for 2018. May it be a peaceful, loving and joyful one for you and yours!
Here are some conflict resolutions for 2018. I have repeated some from last year because I haven’t got them quite right, yet.
- This year I will remember we are all in this together.
- This year I will remain aware that I have a responsibility to do what is within my ability to make the world a more peaceful place.
- This year I will be grateful for those who teach me important lessons by, for instance, letting me know when my actions and words do not align.
- This year I will be kinder to myself and others, and be more careful with others’ feelings.
- This year I will cherish my friends and colleagues even more.
- This year I will not judge.
- This year I will approach conflicts with humility and grace and remain true to myself.
- This year I will honour that others too strive to be true to themselves.
- This year I will open my heart and mind wider and with more curiosity.
- This year I will celebrate our differences and take heart in the knowledge that we all have lots of room in our hearts to love more and to love deeply.
What are your conflict resolutions for next year?