Alternative Dispute Resolution Training
- Transformative Mediation: Principles and Practice Skills, Seattle, WA 2007
- Advanced Team Skills in Communication and Collaborative Team Development, Collaborative Divorce Trainings, Phoenix, AZ 2006
- Advanced Mediation Training, Court of Appeal, Los Angeles, CA 2002
- Collaborative Law Training, Interdisciplinary Team Training, Scottsdale, AZ 2001
- Advanced Transformative Mediation Skills Training, U.S. Postal Service, Inglewood, CA 1999
- Advanced Mediation Skills, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, CA 1996
- ADR Workshop, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, CA 1995
- Family Law Mediator Training, Claremont Dispute Resolution Center, Glendora, CA 1994
- Victim-Offender Mediation Training, Centinela Valley Juvenile Diversion Project, Inglewood, CA 1992
- Consumer Mediation Training, Consumer Affairs Division, Office of the City Attorney, Los Angeles, CA 1991
- Advanced training in mediation, collaborative negotiation and conflict resolution, Center for Dispute Resolution, Santa Monica, CA 1990
Attend national ADR conferences sponsored by the American Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section, the Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR), the Southern California Mediation Association (SCMA) and more recently, the Arizona State Bar Convention.
For more information about Susan Bulfinch please click here.