Peter specialises in international commercial arbitration, litigation, and international investment law.
Peter has advised clients from a wide-range of business sectors in international arbitrations administered by leading arbitral institutions including HKIAC, SIAC, LCIA, and CIETAC, as well as ad hoc arbitrations.
Peter has advised:
- a luxury international hotel in a UNCITRAL arbitration administered by the HKIAC concerning the property owner's breach of a suite of hotel management agreements
- a Chinese e-consumer business listed in the New York Stock Exchange in an HKIAC arbitration concerning the breach of the investors' rights agreement
- a Chinese state-owned enterprise and its Swiss subsidiary against a Spanish energy group in a multi-billion SIAC arbitration concerning breaches of the share purchase agreement and fraudulent misrepresentation
- a multi-national energy giant relating to the investment treaty protection of its contemplated investment in China
- the committee of a high net-worth individual in a family dispute in the High Court of Hong Kong
Contact Peter Chen