For the past year, Conflict Connections and MH Mediate have been developing a set of resources to help people address the ten toughest behaviors at work – everything from gossip to bullying, harassment, and hostile work environments. Our Challenging Workplace Behavior Summit featured 10 top global experts brought together over 250 conflict and human resources practitioners and yielded the definitive toolkit for challenging behaviors at work.
All resources are designed to be extremely actionable – for each behavior we hosted two 15-20 minute programs, the first explaining the behavior and the second sharing strategies and solutions. For each behavior we also put together a one-page summary (definition, impact, solutions, key quote), a full set of program notes, and a take-away tool.
The take-away tools include:
- Engaging Passive Aggression Without Losing Your Cool (Tip sheet)
- Diffusing Verbal Attacks (Checklist)
- Preventing Hostile Work Environments (Checklist)
- Escaping and Reframing Workplace Gossip (Talking Points)
- Overcoming Time-Sucking Interruptions (Checklist)
- Responding to Gender-Based Violence (Tip sheet)
- Preventing and Overcoming Workplace Bullying (Tip sheet)
- Stopping and Balancing Criticism (Talking Points)
- Responding to Workplace Incivility (Checklist)
- 5 Steps to a Deliberate, Non-Impulsive Reaction (Infographic Framework)
Watch for these courses coming April 2019 at www.mediate.com/university!