At: 11:00 AM PT, 2:00 PM ET
Where: World Talk Radio www.worldtalkradio.com
About The Show
Everyone faces conflict . . . at home, at work, in the community, in the world. This show is about how to fix those conflicts with practical tips and techniques.
Fighting with your spouse, your kids, your boss, your family, your business partners? Listen to top mediators and peacemakers talk about their secrets to making peace.
Do you lose it when you fight? Learn from experts in listening, in brain processing, and in problem-solving how to keep your cool under fire.
Tired of being a victim? Learn how to empower yourself with effective and powerful tools.
Interested in the relationship between higher consciousness, spirituality, and peacemaking? Connect with world-renowned teachers and researchers on spiritual growth, human evolution, and peacemaking.
Concerned about global conflict? Listen to the people who are working peace on the ground, not the politicians, and be inspired by their stories.
Finally, Get some advice and Stump the Peacemaker Call in your conflict and get advice from Doug.
A unique talk show helping people understand and deal with conflicts, fights, and disputes at home, at work, and at play.
include, subject to availability and scheduling:
- Erica Fox, Director, Harvard Insight Initiative
- Alissa Sears, Making Peace Profitable, international activist now working in Darfur
- Tad James, leading NLP practitioner and theorist on developing inner peace
- Stewart Levine, The Resolutionary, author, trainer, consultant
- Lee Jay Berman, leading mediator and trainer
- Debbie Ford, Spiritually Enlightened Divorce
- Meg Blackburn, Children, Teenagers, and Conflict Restorative Justice
- Ron Claassen, Center for Peacemaking and Conflict Studies
- Jerry Iwerks, The Church Doctor, Dealing with Congregational Conflicts
- JZ Knight, Peace, Conflict and Enlightenment Terry Arnold, International strategic consultant
- and leading mediators from around the world to talk about their work.
About The Host
Doug Noll, lawyer turned peacemaker, is a full time mediator specializing in intractable and difficult conflicts where relationships are at stake. Doug is recognized as one of the best lawyers in America for his work as a lawyer-peacemaker. He brings three decades of experience as a lawyer and peacemaker to Fix Your Conflicts!
Doug is the author of, Peacemaking: Practicing at the Intersenction of Law and Human Conflict and, with John Boogaert, Sex, Politics & Religion at the Office: The New Competitive Advantage.
Doug is a second degree black belt in Chinese kung fu, a tai chi instructor, an Irish fiddler, an airplane and helicopter pilot, a whitewater rafter and kayaker and a steelhead fly fisherman.
More about his work can be found at http://lawyertopeacemaker.com