I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you the very best of health, happiness and peace for the coming year.
Here are my conflict resolutions for 2020. I have repeated many from last year because, well, I still haven’t got them quite right.
- This year I will celebrate our differences and remain mindful that we all have lots of room in our hearts to love more and to love deeply.
- This year I will cherish my family and my friends and colleagues even more and continue to tell them how much they mean to me.
- This year I will listen with more curiosity, with more empathy and with more love.
- This year I will approach conflicts with authenticity, humility and thoughtfulness – and remain true to myself.
- This year I will acknowledge and honor that others strive to be true to themselves, too.
- This year I will not judge.
- This year I will be kinder to myself and others.
- This year I will be grateful to those who teach me important lessons by, for instance, letting me know when I am not interacting with compassion and grace.
- This year I will do more to build peace – one person at a time.
- This year I will remember we are all in this together.
What are your conflict resolutions for this year?
Warmest regards to you and yours and may your 2020 be wonderful in every way!