The alternative to Litigation is Mediation. By choosing Mediation, a trained and experienced lawyer can sit down with both parties, ask the important questions, and through that process, come up with a sensible, reasonable solution to the issues in your divorce. This can be done at a fraction of the cost of going through a prolonged courtroom process.
Resolving your divorce case through Mediation allows both parties to have control over their lives and, with the Mediator’s experience and knowledge of Family Law, come up with a reasonable and mutually agreeable solution to the sometimes difficult issues in your case.
Why ONLINE Divorce Mediation Makes Even More Sense?
Although, as mentioned above, Mediation has great advantages over Litigation, traditional Mediation still requires that the parties meet at the Mediator’s office, sit down with their spouse and the Mediator and hammer out an agreement. This process generally requires several office visits before a solution can be reached.
What do Mediators charge?
Generally, a Mediator’s fee averages around what litigation lawyers charge…somewhere between $300-$500 per hour. Don’t get me wrong, Mediation still has many advantages over Litigation for the reasons stated above. Further, Mediation can be completed in a fraction of the time it takes for Litigation to be completed. Thus, fewer hours spent equals less total fees for the client.
ONLINE Mediation Makes Sense
This is where ONLINE Mediation is superior to traditional Mediation. Instead of meeting at an office, through online mediation you can meet with the mediator online through SKYPE. Because of this, scheduling an appointment is much more flexible. You can use your laptop or desktop computer from wherever you have an internet connection No traveling to meet with a Mediator. Easy! In addition,
· Your divorce can be processed faster with ONLINE Mediation than through Litigation or traditional Mediation
· ONLINE Mediation is less expensive than traditional Mediation
· Scheduling an appointment is more flexible than with traditional Mediation
· No traveling to the Mediator’s office
· ONLINE Mediation can be accomplished from your home or office
· Substantially lower fees that the traditional $300-$500 per hour
· Online divorce mediation can be handled in all courts in the state of California, regardless of where you live, where your spouse lives or where your mediation has his or her office.
If you’re going through a marital breakup, life can be stressful. Think about a less stressful way completing you divorce process. ONLINE DIVORCE MEDIATION may be the perfect alternative.