Mediate.com is proud to announce our:
ADR Process & Professional Selection Tool
The ADR Process & Professional Selection Tool allows users of dispute resolution services to propose an ADR process and one or more professionals to the "other side" in a dispute.
The other party is then able to respond either by selecting one or more of the proposed professionals, or by proposing another process or another set of professionals.
What follows are a sequence of images showing each step of the ADR Process & Professional Selection Tool:
1. Search the Mediate.com Directory at: www.mediate.com/Search
2. Mark Acceptable Professionals on the search results page:
3. Save your acceptable professionals
4. Enter brief case information:
5. Copy of Email Sent to Other Party:
6. Email Received by Other Party:
7. Confirming the Acceptability of Arrangements with the Other Party:
8. Confirming Everything "A Go"
9. Final Email to Selected Professionals Confirming Their Selection
10. Final Email from Submitting Party to Responding Party Moving Things Forward