What can mediators learn from the online experience of other collaborative dispute resolution professionals? How do we best integrate online mediation with conflict & life coaching, collaborative practice and limited scope representation?
The presenters are as follows:
- Pattie Porter
- Sam Imperati
- Amy Skogerson
- Adam Cordover
- Brian Galbraith
- Woody Mosten
In considering our theme of what mediators can learn from the online experience of other collaborative dispute resolution professionals, we will be specifically considering the following:
- Conflict Coaching, Pattie Porter
- Public Policy Facilitation, Sam Imperati
- Unbundled Services, Amy Skogerson; and
- Collaborative Practice, Adam Cordover and Brian Galbraith
- Task Force Background Information
- Main Forum PowerPoint as PDF
- Unbundled law firms find success offering virtual legal services
- Wikipedia on Unbundled Legal Services
- Building a Successful Collaborative Practice (with Adam Cordover, ABA, 2018),
- Complete Guide to Mediation (Effectively Representing Clients in Family Mediation), 2nd Edition (with Judge Elizabeth Potter Scully, ABA, 2015)
- Collaborative Law Handbook (Wiley, 2009); Unbundled Legal Services (with Judge Elizabeth Potter Scully, ABA, 2017)
- Mediation Career Guide (Wiley 2001)
- Mosten, Macfarlane, and Scully, Educating The New Lawyer: Teaching Lawyers to Offer Unbundling and Other Client Centric Services, Dickinson Law Review (July 2018)
- Mosten and Traum, Interdisciplinary Teamwork in Family Law Hostra Law Review (July 2018)
- Mosten and Scully, Representing Clients Effectively in Family Mediation (with Elizabeth Potter Scully), Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (Summer, 2016)
- Mosten, The Future of Mediation, 20 Predictions for 2030 Mediate.com (2015)
- Mosten, Unbundled Legal Services to Enhance Peacemaking, Family Court Review, (July 2015)
- Mosten, The Lawyer as Collaborative and Preventive Peacemaker, Reinventing the Practice of Law, In Herrera, Innovations in the Practice of Law (ABA, 2014)
- Mosten, Unbundling in 2014: Recommendations for the Courts (ABA Judge’s Journal, Winter, 2014)
- Mosten, Editor's Introduction to Family Court Review's Special Issue on Collaborative Practice 49 Family Court Review, No. 2, April 2011, p.211
- Mosten, Future of Collaborative Practice: Vision for 2030
- Mosten, Unbundling of Legal Services and the Family Lawyer, 28(3) Family Law Quarterly 421 (Fall 1994).
Additional topics raised by registrants for consideration:
- Generally speaking, how do we best integrate interdisciplinary professionals online?
- How do we best integrate online mediation and online mediation training with conflict & life coaching?
- How do we best integrate online mediation with collaborative practice?
- How can we best accomplish case consultation and mentorship online?
- What clinical opportunities for gaining mediation experience exist or could exist online?
- How can role plays and simulations best be utilized in training mediators online?
- How can we best utilize recorded trainee video for feedback as part of online mediation training?
- What online mediation and online mediation training research is needed?