Join nationally prominant collaborative practice Instructor Chip Rose for extensive Collaborative Practice instruction. Six month access.
Extensive written support material included.
Interest-based negotiation is key to accomplishing the best outcomes for our clients and their families. This advanced training will sharpen and improve our interest-based negotiation skills to give clients the best chance for outcomes that are tailor-made, durable, and responsive to the needs and interest of each family.
This interactive and demonstrative training includes:
- Examining the theory of interest-based negotiation and interpersonal conflict during divorce;
- Understanding the emotional needs of the clients and how to structure a process they can use effectively;
- The art of the question and the development of macro goals;
- Collaborative application of interest-based bargaining principles to financial, family residence, and support issues;
- Ethical considerations of collaborative negotiating and client representation in an interest-based negotiation process.
Approved for 10 hours of CLE Credit