10 CLE Credit Hours
Join nationally prominant collaborative practice Instructor Chip Rose for extensive Collaborative Practice instruction. Six month access.
Extensive written support material included.
Interest-based negotiation is key to accomplishing the best outcomes for our clients and their families. This advanced training will sharpen and improve our interest-based negotiation skills to give clients the best chance for outcomes that are tailor-made, durable, and responsive to the needs and interest of each family.
This interactive and demonstrative training includes:
- Examining the theory of interest-based negotiation and interpersonal conflict during divorce;
- Understanding the emotional needs of the clients and how to structure a process they can use effectively;
- The art of the question and the development of macro goals;
- Collaborative application of interest-based bargaining principles to financial, family residence, and support issues;
- Ethical considerations of collaborative negotiating and client representation in an interest-based negotiation process.
Each order of the course is only to be used per one individual. Only one certificate will be issued per order. Group Discounts are available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 541-345-1629 to discuss.
Approved for 10 hours of CLE Credit