Disputes among owners of businesses, including family succession problems
Mediation is an effective method for addressing a variety of business-related matters, including:
- Negotiating an ownership and/or partnership agreement when forming a new business or professional practice.
- Resolving disputes between principals of an existing business or practice.
- Renegotiating aspects of an existing ownership and/or partnership agreement.
- Negotiating an amicable dissolution of an existing business arrangement when dissolution is a the desired outcome.
- Resolving conflicts between businesses.
- Resolving personnel disputes.
Mediation helps to establish and maintain successful working relationships. In today’s ever-changing business environment, the difference between success and failure is often a function of the quality of the relationships within an existing business as wells as between businesses.