ADR Process & Professional Selection Tool
Our ADR Process & Professional Selection Tool allows users of dispute resolution services to propose an ADR process and one or more professionals to the "other side" in a dispute. The other party is then able to respond either by selecting one or more of the proposed professionals, or by proposing another process or another set of professionals.
The presentation below shows each step of the Process & Professional Selection Tool:
1. Search the Mediate.com Directory at: www.mediate.com/Search
2. User checks Acceptable Professionals on the search results page:
3. User saves acceptable professionals
4. User enters brief case information:
5. A copy of email is sent to other party:
6. Email that is received by other party:
7. Confirming the Acceptability of Arrangements with the Other Party:
8. Confirming Everything "A Go"
9. Final Email to Selected Professionals Confirming Selection
10. Final Email from Submitting Party to Responding Party Moving Things Forward