| Mediate.com Certification Application
Information on the Mediate.com Certification Program is here. This is how you get started:
You are wisest to first review the questions and requirements and then to work on your Mediate.com Directory Listing and your professional web site to be sure that all required information has been posted (prior to submitting this Application Form).
On your Account/Order page, click the link, "Mediate.com Directory Listing" to complete and adjust your directory information.
Mediate.com is now providing advance certification approval to:
- IMI Certified Mediators
- ACR Advanced Practitioners (Family)
- ACR Advanced Practitioners (Workplace)
- IAM Fellows
- ACCTM Fellows
Final approval is accomplished when all of the required information is posted in your directory listing online.
1) To get the process started, first order "Certification Review" and pay the $149 certification review fee:
2) You will receive an email with additional guidance.
3) As described in the email, you will want to complete the Application Form below.
We will be in touch with you within no more than 30 days with initial action upon your application or a statement of additional needed information.
If proper action upon your application is unclear, additional information will be requested and/or a certification interview will be scheduled.