WHY DOES YOUR SALES AGREEMENT INCLUDE MEDIATION?
* MEDIATION IS CONSUMER FRIENDLY!
* Mediation is easier, faster and less expensive than litigation.
* Mediation is non-adversarial.
* A Mediator does not pass judgment.
* A Mediator serves to help the parties open communication, identify their differences and reach agreement on how to resolve their differences.
* A Mediator assists disputing parties in reaching a mutually acceptable solution to everyone's satisfaction.
* In mediation, when an agreement is reached, a written agreement (Memorandum of Understanding) is developed which outlines the terms of the settlement.
* If the parties cannot reach a mutually agreeable settlement through mediation, they are free to arbitrate or litigate their dispute as if the mediation never took place.
QUESTIONS? JUST GIVE THE OMBUDSMAN A CALL @ 1-888-412-6740
Lisa S. Cameron
OM Services is the authorized service provider for the
"BUYER-SELLER" / "BROKER-CLIENT" Mediation Program.
OM Services is a service company offering Ombudsman and Mediation Services.
OM Services does not provide legal advice and its services are not the substitute for advice from a licensed attorney.
OM Services 2017