Family and Youth Mediation Services (page under construction)
Welcome To Family and Youth Mediation Services!
Download the Family Brochure!
Are you having a difficult time hearing each other?
Ready to try something completely different from counseling?
Family conflict can be anything from annoying to painful and disruptive of your daily life. In some cases, you might be going through a difficult transition such as divorce or searching for a way to coordinate care of an elderly family member.
Mediation can help.
What We Can Do for You?
· We can help your family resolve disputes that arise around difficult family transitions such as creating or modifying parenting plans, dissolution of financial assets, relationship issues between parents and youth, caring for aging relatives, domestic relations and home life disputes, some probate cases.
- Mediation sessions are cost-effective and voluntary.
- Meetings are tailored to your family’s specific circumstances.
- Mediators are Professionally Trained.
- Written or Oral Agreements
- Confidential 2 hour Sessions
- Resolutions are designed to meet your individual needs.
“Mediation is the first time we’ve been able to talk to each other in a long time.”
What to Expect
When you call CMS, we will listen to your specific concerns and help you decide if mediation is a good fit. With your permission, we contact the other person(s) and explain the process to them. If both parties agree to meet, we will schedule a session at a mutually convenient time and place. Sessions are around 2 hours and can be scheduled during or outside of business hours. Services are confidential, short-term and low cost.
Parenting Plan or Dissolution of Financial Assets cases include 3-session packages for $600 and $250 for subsequent individual sessions. Intake fees are $100 per party and included in cost of package. Sliding Scale of up to 50% discount is available.
Intake and fees for other types of family dispute cases are variable depending on case type and number of parties ranging from $150 to $200 per session or by quoted fee package.
Intake fees for all cases are due in advance, non-refundable and included in the total cost of services.
More Questions? Call us to find out more about our services or to do an intake.