Jim Melamed, Mediate.com co-founder and CEO, has announced a public web site traffic summary at www.mediate.com/Visits. Melamed notes that, “other new directories have recently been posted by high pressure online directory developers that utilize hard selling, call-center techniques.” Melamed indicates that many dozens of Mediate.com clients have complained about repeated contacts by these new outfits. Melamed says, “These new directories do not have any deep industry understanding or credibility, nor do they disclose who is behind the sites, or say what their prices are.”
In contrast, Mediate.com is now celebrating its 18th year and has been awarded the Institutional Problem-Solver of the Year Award by the American Bar Association (ABA). Melamed has also personally received national awards from the Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR) and the Academy of Professional Mediators (APFM).
Mediate.com offers mediators and other ADR professionals the ability to participate the world’s most used ADR professional directories at Mediate.com, Arbitrate.com and CollabLaw.com. Mediate.com also offers professionals and organizations comprehensive web site development and geographically focused online marketing.
Mediate.com’s position as the ADR industry’s leading online software and services provider has been confirmed by the development of Caseload Manager at www.CaseloadManager.com. Caseload Manager is the world’s leading cloud-based secure ADR case management system.
Mediate.com Services are set out at www.Mediate.com/Services.
Mediate.com has also recently announced its 2013 Conference Schedule as follows:
- March 29-30 – Northwest ADR Conference in Seattle
- April 3-6 – American Bar Association (ABA) Dispute Resolution Section in Chicago
- May 28-June 1 – Association of Family & Conciliation Courts (AFCC) in Los Angeles
- June 16-18 – Online Dispute Resolution (ODR 2013) Forum in Montreal
- June 20-22 – Pepperdine’s Straus Institute Spring Professional Forum in Malibu
- August 8-10 – American Bar Association (ABA) Conference in San Francisco
- October 3-5 – Academy of Professional Family Mediators (APFM) in Denver
- October 9-11 – Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR) in Minneapolis
- November 1-2 – Oregon Mediation Association (OMA) in Portland
- November 2 – Southern California Mediation Association (SCMA) in Los Angeles
Contact Mediate.com at email@example.com or call 541 345 1629 to schedule your free consultation.