Melamed described the following initial tasks for Dena Marshall and Espanol.Mediate.com:
1) Create a most effective Spanish language navigation system for Mediate.com
2) Map Mediate.com’s Spanish language content
3) Consolidate Mediate.com’s existing Spanish resources
4) Develop national news editors in Spain, Argentina and Mexico (to begin)
5) Extend Mediate.com’s author network to attract the ongoing submission of top quality Spanish language articles, news and blog entries
Send your ideas about how Mediate.com can best serve the global Spanish speaking community to Dena. Dena can be reached at Dena@mediate.com.
About Dena Marshall
Dena Marshall, JD, earned her law degree from American University, with a focus on peace negotiation and international law. While a law student, she published a law review article, competed in Moot Court, served as President of the International Law Society, and taught constitutional literacy to public high school students. Dena graduated cum laude from Amherst College where she studied the roots of human conflict as expressed through religious practice.
Dena is fluent in Spanish, and has directed her dispute resolution services to serve the unique needs of Spanish speaking parties. She is a member of the Oregon Mediation Association, Association for Conflict Resolution, Oregon Hispanic Bar Association, Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Oregon Women Lawyers. Dena brings a fun-loving efficiency to the mediation session.
Growing up in rural New York State, Dena was active in 4-H, raised sheep and chickens, and grew vegetables for sale to a local supermarket. In her free time, Dena enjoys hiking, gardening, ultimate frisbee and spending time with her family.