Caseload Manager is your complete case management answer. Everything is included at a set price, including consultation, training & support.
Perhaps most critically, Caseload Manager allows mediation programs and practitioners to confidently store essential case information in the secure Caseload Manager Cloud. This offers the convenience of being able to securely access any and all of your case information from any location with web access on any device. Caseload Manager also likely does a better job of backing up and reporting on your case data than you currently do.
Here are the main reasons for trying and using Caseload Manager:
- Caseload Manager is proven and is now the most used mediation case management system. Caseload Manager is currently used by over 3,000 mediators and 100 mediation programs.
- Caseload Manager is fully scalable. Caseload Manager is for both individual mediators and mediation programs.
- Caseload Manager is easy to use. We will have you up and running within an hour. Try Caseload Manager for free!
- Caseload Manager has your back! Our automated back-ups and updates ensure that your data is secure and available 24/7.
- Caseload Manager is offered by the experts at Mediate.com. Mediate.com is the leading software provider to the mediation industry.
- Caseload Manager is reliable, fully scalable, customizable, confidential and secure. The fully integrated Caseload Manager dashboard is easy to use.
- There are five main Caseload Manager Centers: Cases, Activities, Calendar, Mail and Reports. Within each case record, there are sections for case data, contacts, notes, downloaded files, calendar entries and activities.
- The Caseload Manager Mail Center allows you to create email stationary, with automated insertion, and an email log per case.
- Caseload Manager includes a number of helpful built in reports and the ability to flexibly export any selected information into excel, as well as custom and meta data reporting.
- Caseload Manger offers a fantastic Support Center at www.Caseload Manager.com/Support.
- As you will see in the attached PDF slide show, Caseload Manager has been endorsed by the National Association for Community Mediation (NAFCM) and is in use by both small mediation programs and practices as well as state-wide mediation systems.
- You can try Caseload Manager for free and you really owe it to yourself to do this! What a great convenience to have all of your case information securely stored in one place: wherever you are!