Given the huge response to my post Why do so few mediators make any money? (more than double the number of readers), you may find these 12 posts - all with further links into the topic - from me and others on mediator income of interest;
2. What UK Mediators Charge
3. How To Make Money as a Mediator (And Create Value for Everyone): 30 Top Mediators Share Secrets to Building a Successful Practice
4. Mediators earn $66,800
5. How Rich are We? A Modest Response to Geoff Sharp's Mediator Salary Post (Vickie Pynchon)
6. Mediators, are your hourly rates keeping you afloat? (Tammy Lenski)
7. Income is for dummies...
8. The Money Income Ceiling (ADR Practice Builder)
9. Competing mediation firms resolve to snag retiring judges income of up to $700,000 lures big-name jurists from bench (LA Business Journal, Jan 21)
10. Provocative Mediation Question (Dina Beach Lynch)
11. Can You Make any Money in Mediation? (Dina Beach Lynch)
12. Making Money as a Mediator (Dina Beach Lynch)
Sort of related;
Mediator Invoicing - the Bell Curve of Gratitude
Dreaming? Or living the dream?
More litigation = More mediation?
Yes, Multiple Streams of Mediation Income is Possible (Dina Beach Lynch)
Geoff is author of the award winning blog mediator blah...blah... a mediation blog experiment in reflective practice and the Mediation vBlog Project, a kind of mediation genome project by video blog.