ODR Cyberweek begins Monday and I’m thrilled to be part of a live event near the end of the week: Going from OH? to KNOW!.
The brainchild of Jeff Thompson, one of my favorite bloggers and a guy with a pretty compelling bio, the event brings together five major ADR bloggers to discuss our tips and strategies, the tools we use, how blogging has helped us, and to take your questions.
Here’s the skinny and where to find more information:
- Jeff Thompson, moderator and instigator of all this, EnjoyMediation and the Centre for Peace & Social Justice
- Diane Levin, The Mediation Channel
- Victoria Pynchon, Settle It Now
- John Ford, editor, Mediate.com
- And yours truly
We’ll be discussing blogging, social media, online communication tools, and other web technology for building, extending, managing, serving clients, and yes, having fun in our work.
Friday, October 30
2:30pm – 3:30pm Eastern time
It’ll all be streamed online, live. I hope to be able to post the recording of it here later, but encourage you to help us have some fun and good learning by joining us live online.
Participant space is limited, so sign up soon by emailing Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information
- The original announcement on Jeff Thompson’s blog, Enjoy Mediation
- The ODR Week Program (scroll down to Real-Time and Other Content)
Hope you can join us!