What do you do with over $2,500 in services and products that could help any mediator jump-start their ADR business? Why, throw a party and give them away, of course!
It's all part of the Book Launch Virtual Party I'm throwing to celebrate the release of my book, Making Mediation Your Day Job. Yesterday, I shared a few party favors to whet your appetite…now I'm back to tell you that some of the brightest, most talented and generous spirits on the web have given of themselves to jump-start the celebration.
Collectively, there's more than $2,500 USD in services and products I'll be giving away as prizes in a special March drawing.
Entering couldn't be easier: Just buy one or more copies of my book.
But I'm getting ahead of myself! Let me introduce you to some of the terrific gifts in the drawing, and the businesses and people behind them:
- Hip and talented U.K. graphic designer David Airey will give one lucky winner a design consultation to appraise your business identity and how it ties in with your online presence. David's done some recent design work for me (watch for a later announcement with the details) and the way he communicates and works is as top-notch as his design work. Value: $100.00.
- Lisa Gates of 360 Alliance Professional Coaching wants to give your project, your livelihood, and your life a little kick in the pants with four 45-minute Life and Livelihood Coaching sessions. Lisa aptly calls herself "the crazy glue on the soles of your sneakers that keeps your book, your project, your big life in focus" and she's the real deal. Value: $500.00.
- Freshbooks, the fabulous online invoicing and time tracking service I'm smitten with is offering a year's subscription to its Shuttle Bus billing package to help you streamline your billing for up to 25 clients and unlimited invoices and customer support. Value: $168.00.
- Savvy marketing consultant Chris Brown will share her 25+ years of experience and know-how in a one-hour telephone consultation and review of the lucky winner's current marketing materials. I first met Chris at SOBCon, a terrific blogging conference, and her warm personality and marketing smarts just drew people to her. Value: $125.00.
- Sitting next to me at SOBCon, and live-blogging the entire event, was JibberJobber's Jason Alba, a career management advocate specializing in career and relationship technology. Jason's offered up a wonderful package combining his recently pubished book, I'm on LinkedIn – Now What??? with the winner's choice of either a year of premium JibberJobber.com services for managing and organizing your important business relationships or access to two webinars in his CEO Training Program. Value: $120.00.
- Successful blogger (and SOBCon mastermind) Liz Strauss built a 60-minute telephone conversation course just for my launch party. In Course 112: Blogging Your Future? Liz will help the winner of this prize understand what blogging involves, discover how a blog might support your ADR business, find out how to use a blog without over-stressing your schedule, and learn how to write for a blog-reading audience. If you're a long-term Mediator Tech reader, you've heard me sing Liz's praises before. Valued: $97.00.
- Great American Networks Conferencing is opening up their QuickVisuals WebConference with a 30-day, 25-user license. GAN Conferencing's full-featured web and videoconferencing solution runs on almost any platform with no download or configuration for attendees, offers outstanding customer service, and utilizes industry-leading audio conferencing bridges. Value: $100.00.
- Healthy Web Design's Dawud Miracle has graciously offered up a package of three telephone strategy sessions for growing your ADR business. Dawud combines years of experience as a web designer with incredible insight into what it takes to develop a truly effective web presence. And you'll like him because he's got a heart of gold. Value: $477.00
- And yours truly will give away four 50-minute mediation marketing and career coaching telephone sessions to one winning reader. Value: $1000.00.
In the coming days, I'll profile these fine folks in more detail and give them the attention their generosity deserves. In the meantime, hold on to your receipt for the book purchase and learn how easy it to enter your name for the prize drawings.
Copyright © 2008 by Tammy Lenski. All rights reserved.