Yesterday I had the privilege of co-leading a workshop with one of my favorite people, Diane Levin, at New England ACR’s annual conference. We had a blast planning and delivering ADR in the 21st Century: Easy Tech Tools to Manage Your Practice and for those of you who were there, we thank you for your humor, great participation and equally great questions.
We shared a number of resources in the workshop, including some that came up spur of the moment and weren’t on the handout. I thought I’d offer up this article as a follow up…and for those of you nowhere near Tyngsboro, MA yesterday, I hope they’ll also be of some use to you, too! The video we showed is also embedded below.
Past Mediator Tech Articles with More Info on the Resources We Shared
- Jott Yourself a Message on the Run
- Skype: Make Free Calls from Your Computerli>
- Create PDFs as Simply as Printing Your Document
- Mediation Client and Case Management Software
- How Blogs Help You Build Relationships Online
- Universal Phone Numbers from GrandCentral
- Yugma: Free Web Conferencing and Collaboration
- Is Your Wifi Safe from Wardriving?
Additional Resources Shared During the Workshop
- Wiki Explained in Short Video: A nice low-tech explanation of wiki technology, along with a link to one of the free wiki site I mentioned.
- Diarised: Diane mentioned this great free service for scheduling meetings. Alternatives include MeetingWizard and TimeToMeet
And last, but certainly not least, the Medieval Help Desk video:
Have a terrific weekend,
Copyright © 2007 by Tammy Lenski. All rights reserved.