February 2012 Caseload Manager Updates
Sorting Cases and Activities
- The most recent updates to the Caseload Manager have been designed to improve Processor Speed.
- For programs with a large volume of cases this helps them quickly navigate through a large amount of data.
- The most noticeable change is the ability to see a page of cases and activities at a time by clicking the Prev and Next buttons:
Community Support Forum
- Clients can post questions and view other clients' tips on incorporating Caseload Manager into their practice.
- To use the forum, simply register your email address and a password, and then begin browsing the list of topics.
- You may also begin a new thread if you would like to discuss something that is not already addressed. The forum is moderated by the Case Manager Customer Service Center.
New users are encouraged to go through the Quickstart Tour. This tutorial introduces you to the main sections of the Caseload Manager.