About Carol Lynn Morse, Ph.D., (1948-2004)
Improving Parent-Child Relationships was the project of Dr. Carol Lynne Morse. Dr. Morse was an accomplished counselor, and trainer, who was recognized as someone who cared more about helping others than recognition for her achievements. Throughout her life she was known as a tireless worker who rarely missed a day of work and as an unflagging advocate for students.
Dr. Morse was a faculty at the University of Oregon after earning her doctorate there, and for many years was a counseling instructor in the continuing education program of Lane Community College. She was a licensed and certified counselor and won numerous professional honors, including the Distinguished Service Award from the Oregon Counseling Association in 1993.
Carol Lynne Morse worked for many years with the Center for Family Counseling in Eugene, Oregonand ran the popular Saturday Circus program that over the years helped thousands of people improve their parenting skills.
- Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists, # 00887
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, State of Oregon Board of Licensed
Professional Counselors and Therapists, # 00888
- Nationally Certified Counselor, National Board of Certified Counselors, # 380389
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Oregon, 1980
- M.S., Counseling, University of Oregon, 1974
- B.S., Journalism, University of Oregon, 1970