| Mediate.com Certification Program
Distinguish Yourself as a Mediate.com Certified Mediator
Clients and advisors want mediators they can trust. You earn trust through your professional reputation. Mediate.com Certification confirms your reputation as a leading mediator.
Here is how Mediate.com approaches certification:
- Mediate.com first ensures that our Certified Mediators are trained and experienced;
- We insist upon complete information disclosure;
- We require the highest ethical standards and that references are available; and
- We investigate complaints made against Mediate.com Certified Mediators.
Our core concept is that well-informed disputants can protect themselves.
The Mediate.com Mediator Certification Program requires mediators to disclose their training and case experience. Mediate.com requires at least 100 hours of mediation training and at least 500 hours of mediation case experience for our Certified Mediators.
Finally, Mediate.com requires that our Certified Mediators:
- identify all of their professional organizations and affiliations;
- confirm whether or not they have active liability insurance; and
- attend at least 12 hours of annual mediation continuing education.
No mediator is asked to disclose any confidential information as part of the Mediate.com Certification Process.
Please refer to these links for more information about the Mediate.com Certified Mediator Program.
Terms & Conditions | Values & Principles | Certification FAQ | Application
To get the certification process started, order "Certification Review" here: