Sample Cases as Arbitrator
- arbitrated cases include contract disputes between public and private property owners, contractors, architects, material providers and insurance companies
- professional malpractice claim against architect by hospital for alleged design errors leading to cost overruns of $21 million
- numerous fee arbitrations under mandatory state bar and voluntary programs between attorneys and clients;
- wage claims by employees alleging failure to pay commissions or underpayment upon termination;
- wrongful termination claims.
This site managed with Dynamic Website Technology
Products and Services